Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Banana Cupcakes...finally!

I have been craving banana cupcakes for a couple of weeks now and have finally had bananas get ripe enough that I could make some. They have the best flavour and the house smelled so good and homey for the rest of the day. I have used a few different recipes but I really loved this one I found at Martha Stewart's site http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/desserts_E0308WELD_T
I topped them off with cream cheese frosting, which is my favourite frosting too. I love the sweet, but slightly tangy flavour it has and it goes so well with the dense texture of the banana cupcakes.


How cute are they!


And this is the result of me enjoying the first cupcake...it was still warm! Yum!! Now what to do with all the leftover frosting? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment