Monday, October 3, 2011

31 Days of Missional Focus


I'm a little bit slow jumping on the 31 Days train. I just couldn't decide what to write about for 31 days straight, and to be honest, I just really didn't think I could do it or that anyone would care to read what I wrote for the next month.

But clearly I have decided to just go for it!

I have decided to spend the next 31 days highlighting a bunch of ministries, missions organisations and individuals (and families) who are living life with a missional focus. Hopefully at the end of the 31 days I will (and maybe you will too) be inspired to find ways to be missionally minded right where God has me (or you) planted now!

So if you are joining me from the 31 days link up - WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your time here!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'm excited to read about the people you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Such a great idea! I will be following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marla and Danielle!! I'm so excited to have you journey along with me over the next month. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are encouraged/inspired by some of the people and organisations we'll be looking at! xx

    ReplyDelete