Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Missional Focus: {Day 16} The Dunlap Family

Well, we have had two days of beautiful weather here (finally!), but unfortunately I think I am coming down with something, or I have really bad hay fever so I am simply going to post a link today.



I had the very great pleasure of meeting the lovely Katie Dunlap (and her family) in July when Dave and I were in Nashville. We were incredibly blessed to be able to join them for church, and then to have dinner with them the following night!

God is doing some wonderful things through this family, and Dave and I have been so encouraged and inspired by the way that Brad and Katie are living out the Gospel.

You can find out more about their story at Katie's blog A Bigger Story and also at Brad's blog Planting the Gospel.



No comments:

Post a Comment