Sunday, January 26, 2014

4/52

"a portrait of Hugo, once a week, every week, in 2014."

I did a little re-arranging in our lounge room last weekend, and in one corner near the bookshelves I have set up a little play space for Hugo. His toys are in a big basket and I placed on the lower shelf all of his board books, so that when he wants to read them he can get them down himself. He spends a little time each day over there, entertaining himself, pulling every book off the shelf and reading through each one, tossing them aside when he's done.

I love that he loves books.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's great that he looks at them himself. It's exciting to see & I wonder about how mine did that & what will come of it one day. Now you will find so many fascinating books to leave for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine do this as well, even though they certainly don't know how to read. It's just the cutest! I love this shot. :)

    ReplyDelete