Saturday, May 28, 2011

Birthday Boy & Cakes

Happy 32nd birthday to my amazing, wonderful, handsome, loving husband!!

I love you Dave. xoxo

And in honour of Dave's birthday here are some birthday cakes! He has already had 3 cakes this year (a chocolate mint mudcake, a baked cheesecake and a sponge cake!) so I figured that I don't need to make him another one.

(Dave, feel free to pick one for next year!)

Kit Kat Cake found here

The following cakes are all from Annie's Eats
Tuxedo Cake

Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Layer Cake

Tripple Chocolate Mousse Cake

S'mores Cake

Cookies and Cream Cake

This Rainbow Cake is from Love and Olive Oil

Now for some cupcakes!! I don't know anyone who can pass up on these cute, tasty morsels of cake!

The Following are all from My Baking Addiction
Red Velvet Cupcakes

Nutella Cupcakes

And for something a little less chocolaty, Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon-Blueberry Buttercream

Hope that satisfies any sweet tooth's out there. Me, I'm going to jump on the treadmill coz I'm pretty sure I put on 5kg just looking at these pictures!

Happy Birthday again to Dave. I love you with all my heart!

note: i also linked up with Kelly's Korner Show us your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment