Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Randomness

6 Weeks until we leave for the USA!!!! So excited. I have started to put together a list of things to pack, things I need to get before we go, things to be done around the house before we leave. It is getting pretty long!

We celebrated a 4th birthday with a party on Sunday afternoon - our niece Ruby.


She had such a good afternoon!



Dave had to get stitches today after cutting his hand on a light at work. He's now all annoyed because the school is making him fill out all sorts of incidents forms like it was a big accident!!

I have been having trouble sleeping for the last week or so. I keep waking up with all sorts of things going through my mind - our holiday, things to be done, work - it's really exhausting me! I am going to leave a notebook and pen next to my bed tonight so every time my brain goes crazy with thoughts, I'll write them down and hopefully I'll be able to rest.

The leaves have been turning reds and golds over the last few weeks and the mornings are sooo cold! I love the trees when they are in all their colourful glory, but I am so looking forward to the American summer in 6 weeks!

Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment