Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blogs I'm Lovin' Right Now

I did the same kind of post earlier in the year, but it's fun to keep track of what blogs I'm enjoying reading throughout the year.

Other Christian Girls
A Bigger Story

My friend Katie Dunlap, who I got to meet in person in July during our USA travels, is the writer behind this blog. This family is beautiful and are doing some great things for God's kingdom. Brad also has a blog you can find here. Dave and I are so encouraged by their faith, even from across the Pacific!

Sit a Spell

This blog is written by Heather Hendrick, a wife, mother and missionary in Haiti. This family is also doing some really inspiring things for the Kingdom! And she is a really funny writer!



Ashley is a wife and mother of two, one they are still in the process of bringing home from Korea. She blogs about anything and everything - adoption, faith, her family, her home.

Photography Inspiration
I LOVE Arden's photography. She takes simply stunning photographs. I am so inspired by her images. She recently posted her home birth story. I dare you to watch the video and not want to have a home birth.

Katie Bower Photography

Katie Bower of the blog Bower Power (see below) is also has a photography business. She takes beautiful photos, lots of colour and pop!

Some home design/renovation/DIYers
Young House Love

Sherry and John Petersik's blog was the first I became addicted to and I still am! They are just a normal couple with a normal income decorating in such a way that anyone can feel like they could achieve similar results. Love them!

Bower Power


Katie Bower's regular blog. Man she is funny! This blog not only covers her and her husband's renovating adventures, but she also blogs about their everyday life, including lots of pictured of their cutie pie little boy!

Apartment Therapy Ohdeedoh

Great website for lots of inspiration for kids rooms, activities and food. Part of the Apartment Therapy websites.

Beautiful Photos with Inspiring Words
Enjoying the Small Things

I love Kelle Hampton's blog. I always leave this blog as the last one I read each day. I want to be able to savour everything she writes and drink in the beautiful images she accompanies with each post.

Everyday Musings

Gorgeous photos with few words, but reading Olivia's blog makes you feel relaxed!

Food!
The Pioneer Woman

Pioneer Woman. Need I say more?!

Annie's Eats

In a word. Yum. Or maybe delicious? Or maybe Mouthwatering? (is that 2 words or one?) either way Annie combines great images with simple to follow recipes.
What Katie Ate


A very new find, but beautiful photography combined with recipes and other kinds of posts too. And she's a fellow Aussie!

2 comments:

  1. Popping over from Kelly's Korner today! Loved checking out your blog and some fantastic links! I especially can't wait to dig deeper into the site with kids room decor ideas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Michelle! You will love Ohdeedoh...but just be warned, you could get stuck there for hours! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete