Tuesday, August 30, 2011

USA Trip Stats!

I just thought I would get on here and share a few statistics from our USA trip!


51 the number of days we were in the USA
25 the number of states we travelled through
22 the number of hotels we stayed in
we travelled a little under 8000 miles in a car. That equals a little under 13,000 kilometers!
About 35 hours on aeroplanes.
3 the number of Oceans we went in (Pacific, Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico)
42 the number of days weather was over 30 degrees Celsius (over 86 degrees Fahrenheit)
New York City had the longest number of nights at the one hotel: 5 nights

At one point I tried to keep track of the fast food places we ate at and how many times we ate at each, but I got a little bored with that and gave up!

We loved our trip, and I'm still a little sad that it's over. It feels like so long ago that we were in the planning, dreaming and being excited to get on that plane stage, and now we've been back at work for over a week now.

I guess I'll have to start planning our next trip.
Hmm, so many places, so little time (and funds!). Where to begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment