Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend

I love Easter. The extra long weekend, the fact that we are celebrating what God did for us, what He has done for us and continues to do for us every day. I also love the change in weather this weekend brings every year.

The temperature drops, the air becomes crisp and refreshingly cool, the scent of wood burning fireplaces is on the breeze, and it's perfectly acceptable to put on boots.

This weekend we looked after my sister's dog, Huxley.

We got a little caught in a storm when out walking. Huxley was not impressed!

Sunday we went out to the You Yangs for a BBQ with Dave's family. The kids had a blast running around everywhere and of course, having an Easter egg hunt!

I'd say they did well, judging by the full baskets!

Dave and I are now home alone again, with Huxley having been picked up yesterday afternoon. I miss him! Dave is back at work and I am going to make the most of my last few days off, starting tomorrow with hanging out with my little niece on our Sharen and Ruby day!

No comments:

Post a Comment