While I plan on doing some relaxing, I have a HUGE to-do list that I want to try and plough my way through over the next three weeks, knowing that the next break I get will be when I finish work about six weeks before the baby is due. I imagine that by then I will not feel like doing any major cleaning projects and I also want to allow myself the luxury of taking it as easy as possible in those few weeks leading up to baby's arrival.
I posted a month ago about my two embarrassing rooms. Getting those cleared are at the very top of my list.
- going through all the cupboards in the house
- cleaning all the windows
- vacuuming the curtains
- re-arranging several rooms in the house
- re-organise the pantry
- clear out the fridge and freezer
- clean and sort out all the kitchen cupboards
- give all the skirting boards a good clean
- go through my wardrobe
- do a serious number on our front and back yard
- have a garage sale
Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!