Friday, June 22, 2012

Holiday Plans

I started holidays again this afternoon! Can I get a whoo!! Three weeks off for the mid year break, and boy was I ready for them this time around.

While I plan on doing some relaxing, I have a HUGE to-do list that I want to try and plough my way through over the next three weeks, knowing that the next break I get will be when I finish work about six weeks before the baby is due. I imagine that by then I will not feel like doing any major cleaning projects and I also want to allow myself the luxury of taking it as easy as possible in those few weeks leading up to baby's arrival.

I posted a month ago about my two embarrassing rooms. Getting those cleared are at the very top of my list.

Umm...yeah
The list also includes (but is definitely not limited to):
  • going through all the cupboards in the house
  • cleaning all the windows
  • vacuuming the curtains
  • re-arranging several rooms in the house
  • re-organise the pantry
  • clear out the fridge and freezer
  • clean and sort out all the kitchen cupboards
  • give all the skirting boards a good clean
  • go through my wardrobe
  • do a serious number on our front and back yard
  • have a garage sale
And the big one. Organise the baby's room!! That's the fun part!

Wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment