Friday, October 26, 2012

Flaws

(I have no idea where I found this. Silly me didn't save the link. If anyone knows. please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due)
Isn't it nice to know that even the old hero's of the faith were as flawed as we are. I sure think it is.

Way too often I put people up on a pedestal; people from the Bible, wise authors from centuries past, writers and speakers around today.

I too often compare myself and my flaws with their gifts and their words and their actions, and forget they they too were, and are, human.

Thank goodness God sees past our faults and failings and sees the potential that lies underneath. He casts vision for us with eyes of grace and knows what we can be and do for Him, despite our flaws.


linking up here

1 comment:

  1. I fancy your blog! I awarded you with a blog award! Check it out below.
    http://adf.ly/E6cpM

    ReplyDelete