Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Purpose


I have always struggled with knowing my purpose, with knowing what it it I'm supposed to be doing with my life, what God wants me to be doing. In the past I have felt like I have wasted days and frittered them away doing meaningless things.

I can honestly say that while these last three weeks have flown by in a whirlwind of feeding, nappies and sleep, not once have I felt purposeless. Not once have I felt like days were passing and lie was passing me by.

Never has my life been richer, nor my purpose more clear than since I became "mummy."

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful boy! I'm so glad to hear that because I too have felt that same way about not really knowing what my purpose is and never finding a job I really loved. We aren't quite ready for children yet though! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie, we think he's pretty beautiful too!
      xx

      Delete
  2. he is an absolute doll face! i relate to so much of what you feel about motherhood..it really is remarkable, isn't it?

    enjoy that sweet boy!!

    xo.
    tahnie
    a happy girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. motherhood is truly magical, tahnie, and remarkable! Thanks for stopping by!!
      xx

      Delete