Friday, January 28, 2011

Tennis

I come from a tennis loving family. My sister and I both played when we were growing up, and both my parents played before they had us. We played on Saturday mornings in teams and practiced a couple of times a week usually, especially over summer, and both Lari (my lil' sis) and I had coaching at one time or another.

Well, I had tennis overload last week with the Australian Open happening in Melbourne. My mother in law was given a whole lot of tickets for centre court seats and she very kindly gave us some! So on Wednesday my sister and I caught the train to Melbourne and had a day at the tennis.


Our seats were really great, in the first tier of seating!


We got to see Justine Henin, Andy Roddick and Venus Williams on our court. Venus Williams and her skin toned briefs that made her patooty look like it was bare naked out there on the court. Kid you not! We also had a wander outside and watched some of the games on the smaller courts after staring in confusion atVenus booty for about 10 minutes.





On Saturday, Dave and I jumped on a train and headed to Melbourne again! This time our seats were a little bit higher up but again we had some big name players to watch!




Vera Zvonerava, Andy Murray and my favourite Kim Clijsters!!




This is what we do at events before the real action starts!
 

Happy weekend!
Sharen

No comments:

Post a Comment