Friday, February 18, 2011

Creation

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have this quote posted on the wall above my desk at home. I was looking at it last night and it got me thinking about all the amazing scenery we are going to see this year on our American road trip. We are going to be witness to some incredible displays of creation!

The Grand Canyon


The Great Smokey Mountains


Niagara Falls


The Mississippi River


Arizona Desert


Atlantic Coast


The sun set over the ocean in California!



I can’t wait to see these places in person and drink in their beauty and magnitude. They are spectacular in pictures, but how much more detail and colour can be seen with our own eyes! And I can't wait for these photos to be ones that I have taken!

It astounds me that people can believe that we are here by chance! All we have to do is look at creation, the nature that is around us. It screams of a passionate, creative, loving God! There really is no possible way that the detail within every living creature and thing could have come about by some random atmospheric collision! Crazy!

“The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.” Psalm 91:1

Have a wonderful weekend!
Sharen

No comments:

Post a Comment