Saturday, February 5, 2011

Halfway though another weekend, and I just can't believe how quickly this year is going. The very first week of the school year went by with relatively few hiccups so that was good - I'm not holding my breath though!

Our weather has been crazy lately. Last weekend was so hot, and all throughout the week it has been humid and warm. However, Friday afternoon I was driving home from work, the sky was cloudy, but I could still see blue sky. As I was going along one street completely out of nowhere the heavens opened up, and we had a massive downpour for the next 20 minutes!

I got home and I didn't want my shoes to get wet, so I took them off, put them in my handbag, and ran inside bare foot! It was fabulous, I felt like a kid again. I probably looked ridiculous as I ran, laughing, trying to unlock my front door!


And two hours later....this was the view from my backyard


Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment