Wednesday, September 26, 2012

34 weeks


Baby size: 45cm long and around 2.1kg!
 
How far along: 34 weeks
 
Sleep: Most nights I'm up one or two times, but every now and then I sleep most of the way through.
 
Maternity clothes: Still not yet, but my jeans are starting to get a little tight, so yoga pants and leggings might become my staple item over the next few weeks.
 
Food cravings: Still no real cravings, but I have eaten a lot of M&M's over the last two weeks.
 
Food aversions: Just my usual.
 
Symptoms: I have had leg cramps a couple of times when I wake in the morning
 
Midwife's appointment: Had one last Thursday, and my Mum got to go along with me this week. Dave couldn't get away from work, and Mum and I were out running around doing things so she got to join me. I really think she loved getting to meet Kerry and hear baby's heartbeat. Again (praise God!) everything is looking, sounding and feeling good.
 
Movement: Baby got really busy in the last couple of weeks.
 
Gender: Not long till we find out!
 
Best moment of the week: Baby was going crazy during church on Sunday. Dave and I may have gotten a little distracted during the sermon, what with baby rolling around, poking limbs out all over the place!
 
What I miss: Tying my shoelaces up easily!
 
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this little one!! There is nothing like cuddles with a newborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment