Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Spring Has Sprung



Spring has finally sprung here and we have been enjoying the most beautiful weather for the last four days.

Of course with it being Victoria, that will be all out the window tomorrow and we will no doubt experience hail and possibly snow.

Spring cleaning/ nesting has officially kicked in and I have been doing as many loads of laundry as is humanly possible each day we have nice weather. The baby's room has also been cleared of anything not baby related, the chest of drawers is in (found it for a steal on the weekend!) and now full of blankets, sheets, spew rags and all sorts of other baby paraphernalia. Now comes the fun part - decorating!

I spent a little time outside clearing out all the weeds from the vegetable patch today, basking in the sunshine.

I love the warm weather. I love the way it makes me feel, and how when we finally start to get consistently sunny days after so many months of cold, rainy days, I can almost see summer.

Long days, ice-cream, the beach (although I imagine this year with a new born we won't be spending as much time at the beach as we normally would) barbeque's with friends and our first Christmas with a baby!

I can't wait for summer this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment