Monday, July 16, 2012

The Countdown Begins!


Today was the first day back at work after the lovely three week, mid year break. It was also the first day of my countdown to maternity leave!

As of this morning I had 40 days of work left. Tonight, just 39! I'm a little excited.

And a little scared.

I finish up work about 6 weeks before my due date, meaning my last day of work is only 10 weeks away. Eek!

That means 10 Wednesday's off to get things done around the house, and try and get through my massive to-do list. I feel so unprepared!

But I'm also looking forward to the change in life that will be signified by then end of this school term.

A new role, a new little life to love and care for. Long nights, little sleep, less money but a new purpose, new eyes to see the world through.

So, the countdown to all that new, has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment