Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nurseries

I can't think of too many things house related that are as fun to look up on the web as nurseries. Even before we were expecting I could spend hours looking up gorgeous rooms for the littlest family member. Since absolutely no progress has been made on our baby's room and therefore I have no photo's of our said room to share, I thought I would put up some pictures I have found on the interwebs!

source
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
How fun are those rooms! Even though we can't paint, there are so many fun ideas that I can take away from different room designs and incorporate with my own ideas. I have several boards on Pinterest dedicated to ideas for baby Timberlake's room. I'm looking forward to getting my craft on, and making some gorgeous items for the room.

Probably should get started on clearing/cleaning it first....

No comments:

Post a Comment